Friday, February 4, 2011

Guess Who's Back

This guy.

I'll be working on the first article in a few.  Dunno if I'll just do the one, or a couple; I feel like I want to make up for lost time, but I also don't want to push too far into it again and burn myself out or anything like that.  If setting a fairly easy goal for posts on this early has taught me anything, it's that if I hold myself to something entirely reasonable, then I can usually go above that without too much issue.  So saying "Well, I'm going to do three articles a day to make up" would be the wrong thing to do, but to not say that I might do an extra would be equally wrong since, hey, I might.

Italics.  Boy, did I miss doing that.

I do kind of wonder something, though; the first article on my mind that will likely be going up in a few hours is going to start yet another group of articles that I do, and I was wondering if this means I'm actually being a little too scattered.  I mean, this is my blog, and I write about what I want to write, but I also tend to wonder if I need to make a whole other group.  I look at what I've got and go, "well, honestly, how many more "Giant Robot On"s can I write?", and then I think, "Well, I could always end up watching the original, or G Gundam, or when I start playing DWG2, and eventually, DWG3" which means it'll get talked about enough to warrant it.

And, again as I've alluded to before, structure isn't really dire for this blog.  It could be argued that structure would be bad for this blog.  The loose set of 'rules' I have in place for it for myself are fairly sufficient to push out content on a daily basis as I want it to, and the thinking is that any limitations would push me to want to break those, as is human nature.  But now I'm rambling, and confusing myself.  Basically, what I'm getting at is that I'm putting it out to you readers, all five of you, is what you think.  I reserve the right to do whatever I want to do regarding this, of course, but a little input is appreciated at the very least.  Am I doing too much too early?  Or is the variety the spice of it?

As a separate question, given that I've already got quite a few open 'groups' (as is shown by the sidebar explaining them), should I parse that sidebar down a bit for the less self-explanatory only?  Or just leave it (and expand it) as is; explaining each type as it is because I apparently enjoy being that thorough?

No comments:

Post a Comment