Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm noticing a trend here.

Mondays pretty much suck.  I never have anything to talk about on them, since I've either done a wrap-up on all my gaming on Sunday, or I've been playing only one or two games, so I haven't even written one of those.  News doesn't really come up.  And unless I get a lucky stream of inspiration, I usually haven't written anything.

So that doesn't leave a whole lot for me to make a post about.  And yet I still try.  Because I want to.  Yet, I don't want to fall into more of a 'theme' than I have already.  I mean, basically, I just have Sundays where I will sometimes do a wrap-up, and that's about all I'm comfortable with, since I don't want to come on, go, "Oh, it's Tuesday, I have to write (something specific), so I might as well get on that."  Because I imagine it'll become too mechanical.  And I like having options before me when I sit down to write.

Which...is precisely the problem for Mondays, since those options are rarely there.  Still, I imagine I can find something for Mondays, since, well, I have for about four months now.

I was kind of hoping I'd get a response from GameFAQs guy by now, but no such luck.  And I am still a bit scatter-brained from running against the brick wall that was what I did yesterday.  Repeatedly.  So I can put some of the blame on that.  But it's just been like the last few Mondays, I sit and think and my brain just shrugs and goes, "Eh, what do you want from me?"

I'm on a self-imposed black-out for inFamous 2 and Uncharted 3 which both had news come out today for them, as you might have noticed, so I can't really report on that.  But hey, I can supply you at least, in case you're up for that.  And I've pretty much put in all my cents about the Nintendo console whose controller may or may not be a cat with an interactive touch screen for a face, so there's not much of that well I can tap.

And that's about the biggest things going on today, news-wise.  At least, insomuch as I'd be interested.  Then again, Portal 2 has a bit of news for people interested in that.  I'm sure that'll be interesting for most people!

But, yeah, that's about it for me.  Actual content coming tomorrow.

(This post was brought to you by Stealth-Content.)

No comments:

Post a Comment