Monday, May 23, 2011

And it Continues.

So, hey, more storms this week.  I think we went, what, a whole week without them?  Yaaaay.  But no more.  After being woken up by one at 6 AM this morning, I was pretty sure that it was not going to be a pleasant week and considering that weather.com expects my area to have a chance of storms from 10 o'clock tonight to...1 AM Wednesday, well, I was pretty right.  But, eh, that's how it goes, I guess.  And at least with the time I'll have not doing anything else, I'll be able to continue doing what I have been doing; getting material for more posts here.



Seeing as Innocent Life did little to sate my Harvest Moon urge, I've moved on to Rune Factory once more with the overall goal of actually completing it this time.  This will be the third time I've started it, as my first attempt was the most successful, leading me to fall out of playing pretty much one or two dungeons before the end.  I'd completed a year, married, started a successful farm and had my house fully upgraded, as far as I can tell/remember.  And my second time ended in Winter of the first year, meaning I was close, but I hadn't married and wasn't quite fully there with the upgrades.  We'll just have to see how this playthrough turns out.


I also started Shadow Hearts:  Covenant on PS2 since I've never played it and, well, I've already mentioned the PS2 replacing the PS3 in favor of caution with the weather, so I will stop harping on that.  It's a rather nice game so far, really kept the mood from the first, which is essentially a strange mix of creepiness, general fucked up-ness, downer notes, and dark humor.  For anyone that hasn't played Shadow Hearts and could go for a rather classic style RPG right about now, I'd recommend it.  There is a rather nice Let's Play of it here as well, but I'm of a mind that Shadow Hearts is more of a game that you have to experience before watching/reading an LP of it to get the same amount of enjoyment.  Of course, that might just be my love for batshit crazy stories coming out again.

So yeah, this is basically just one of those update posts, and a heads-up that I may have to miss a post some night this week.  Of course, I'll be doing whatever I can to make sure I don't, but it may just be out of my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment