Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Twice the "What the Hell?" in Half the Posts

So, I just wanted to cover the fact that, yesterday, again much like last week or the week before, I forget, I missed a post.  But this one was completely not my fault where the last time could've been argued as me being over-cautious.  You see, yesterday, for, as far as I can discern, no fucking reason, we didn't have phone service.  And, because we use DSL, this meant that we also did not have internet service.  So, yeah.  It's fixed today.  I can only assume a Wizard did it, since we were not informed of anything.  But yeah.  Just wanted to put that out there.

Anyways, while doing my usual skim through joystiq, the most curious thing caught my eye.  At first, I thought it was just going to be, well, a licensed cartoon sports game.  It's.....quite a bit more than that.  As in, it's Nicktoons vs. MLB.


As in, there will be an actual roster of Nicktoons characters (even or especially, depending on your view ones from canceled shows, like Invader Zim) and an actual roster, of....well....Major League Baseball players.  Real ones.  If I state that fact too many times, it's because my mind is blown.  This is like Space Jam, but with Baseball and Nicktoons and maybe not good and okay, it's very little like Space Jam, but it's the first thing that came to mind, okay?

There's not a lot else to say about it.  It's being made by 2K Play, so it's likely going to be an actual, pretty good baseball game in itself, but even if it wasn't, it might be worth a look from the sheer craziness of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment