Saturday, October 12, 2013

I'm Still Alive


At the risk of sounding like a broken record, it's been fairly shitty lately and I've been working myself ragged trying to keep ahead of the curve.  Literally and figuratively.  So I haven't been able to sit down and write again, but it's not like there has been a lot of news lately again.  I do have to make a post about Rune Factory 4 now that I've played a good grip of it, and I do have a post about something else already worked on.  All sorts of stuff going on that I just have to finish.  Which is...again, how it usually goes!  Over and over and over and over again.  But I -am- bucking one trend at least.

Instead of giving you some K-Pop, I'm instead leaving you with one of my favorite clips from Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang which is definitely my favorite movie of all time.  I feel like I have already left this clip in this blog, but I searched and could not find it.  Regardless, it bears watching over and over again because it's just absolutely wonderful.  If this doesn't get you interested in the movie, even a little, then I'm sorry, but you don't know what funny is.  Or what good things are.  Or anything along those lines.  Because it's amazing, you see.

Hopefully will be able to drop a normal post tomorrow if not two.  Here's hoping!

"Yeah, I heard about that.  It was neck and neck and then she skipped lunch."  classic

No comments:

Post a Comment